Monday, December 10, 2012

Team Allears 2013



Dear Friends and Family,

As many of you know, this year I'm once again running the Disney World Goofy Challenge. It happens on January 12th and 13th. I’m not running this race alone, instead this is the third year that I’m running with Team Allears. Team Allears is an online group of friends dedicated to raising money Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. I myself have pledged to raise at least $500 for this cause. We have approximately 100 team members from all over the world this year running the 5k, half and full marathon. Last year we raised over $67,000 between all of us. We hope to break that record this year.

You can donate money to the cause by going to the link below. Select the Donate Now button on the right. In the personal note section please just make a note that this donation is going towards Michael Paxton so that it counts towards my $500 commitment that I have made to raise money.

http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR?px=3843338&fr_id=2190&pg=personal

Also for a limited time, I’m offering two specials.

1. If you donate at least $25 I will run one extra lap of Mt Sanitas in your name. What is Mt Santias you might ask? It's pain. 1.2 miles up and then back down. 1343' of elevation gain on the way up. All you have to do is make a donation and then let me know either by Facebook or E-mail that you donated $25 in my name and I'll make sure to do the lap for you.

2. If you donate at least $40 I will send you a copy of the Team AllEars Cookbook that we have created this year. Again, just let me know either by E-mail or Facebook and send me your address so that I can send you a copy of the cookbook. I only have 5 of these so the offer goes for the first five people.

If you want to know more about Team AllEars, you can visit our website here.

Thank you!

Mike Paxton

No comments:

Post a Comment